HemaCare has partnered with leading global providers of human biological materials to supply clients with a wide variety of high-quality, well-characterized cellular products. With one of the world’s largest networks of ethically approved human samples, you now have access to a variety of fresh and cryopreserved disease-state PBMCs and other immune cell subsets, including T cells.
Sampling of Disease Types
- Cancer. Breast, Liver, Lung, Pancreas, Prostate
- Autoimmune Disorders. Celiac, IBD (including Crohn’s), Lupus (SLE), Mixed Connective Tissue Disease, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis
- CNS/Neurodegeneration. Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Schizophrenia
- Inflammation. Asthma, COPD, Osteoarthritis, Psoriasis
- Cardiovascular. Peripheral Artery Disease
- Metabolic Disorders. Diabetes (types I and II), Obesity
- Infectious Disease. Dengue, HCV, HIV, HPV, Zika, COVID-19
- Blood Disorders. ALL, AML, CLL, CML
We are happy to discuss customization requests. Select biospecimens can be tailored to suit specific requirements. We can source materials from a wide array of disease types. Please inquire if you do not see the disease type you need.