Samples are typically frozen within 15-30 minutes of resection and can be supplied as:
- Tissue Microarray (TMA)
Sampling of Disease Types
- Cancer. Breast, Pancreas, Prostate, Liver, Lung
- Autoimmune Disorders. MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis, IBD, SLE
- CNS/Neurodegeneration. Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Schizophrenia
- Inflammation. Osteoarthritis, Asthma, COPD, Psoriasis
- Cardiovascular. Peripheral Artery Disease
- Metabolic Disorders. Diabetes (types I and II), Obesity
- Infectious Disease. HIV, HCV, Zika, Dengue
- Blood Disorders. ALL, CLL, AML, CML
Additionally, we can supply FDA/EMEA panel of normal tissues for antibody cross reactivity studies and can tailor each panel to suit your requirements, such as age, gender, ethnicity, preservation methods, block per tissue, etc.
We are happy to discuss customization requests. Select biospecimens can be tailored to suit specific requirements. We can source materials from a wide array of disease types. Please inquire if you do not see the disease type you need.