HemaCare has vast experience consulting and collaborating with pharmaceutical and biotech researchers, as well as global cell therapy partners. Optimizing workflows early in the development process minimizes product variability and reduces overall cost and development time. HemaCare works closely with clients to make sure the starting materials used in the development and clinical application of cell and gene therapies meet their objectives and are of the highest quality, which minimize the risk of variability. HemaCare is committed to your success from research and therapeutic development, to clinical applications and commercialization.
HemaCare provides a wide range of consulting services. HemaCare’s valuable expertise ranges from apheresis and tissue collection, to cell isolation and cell processing, cryopreservation, biorepository storage, and cold chain logistics.
HemaCare’s consulting services include:
- Protocol review and development
- Site and process auditing
- Quality systems development
- Quality and regulatory compliance
- GMP consulting
- Apheresis and laboratory training
“After working in close collaboration for almost one year, I wanted to send you a big thank you! Your support was a key contributor to our high priority project. Just to mention a few, some great things come to mind:
What I appreciated the most though was that, through all those activities, you kept quality high and constantly demonstrated a great quality mindset; it was not just about meeting the timeline. Also I never felt like I was on a ‘sales call’, discussions were very science driven and together we stepped on new exciting territory. I had the chance to work with a lot of vendors, but you certainly stand out for me in terms of dedication, flexibility, and quality.”
- You built capability in your lab to cryopreserve bags according to our requirements within an almost impossible timeline
- You ‘created’ a LOT for us which was high on neutrophils so that we could use for further process development, again in tight timelines
- Investigated the ideal bifurcation process for us and wrote everything up in an SOP
- Realized our shipping requirements within 5 days and shipped right first time after communication of the requirements