From bench to patient – we are committed to your success!
HemaCare expertise in apheresis can be your advantage in the development and qualification of novel cell and gene therapies, assays, and medical devices. From preclinical research through phase III clinical trials, HemaCare can be your choice for collecting cells from patients for cGMP manufacturing of clinical cell therapy products and validation studies.
Apheresis collection is our specialty for 40 years. We have optimized cell collection by:
- controlling and qualifying our apheresis procedures and collection sites
- applying cGMP to achieve a higher degree of reproducibility
- non-clinical studies
- clinical trials
- commercial product manufacturing
Inquire now to set up a consultation at +1-877-389-7115
Partner with HemaCare:
- IRB-approved collection protocols and donor consents
- Large registry of repeat-donor subjects
- Availability of Donor Clinical Data
- Ability to provide cGTP-compliant collections
- Optimized, reliable, and validated collection procedures
- Time from collection to processing is immediate
- Consistently high yield and quality viable cells
- Validated, automated cell counts and ﬁve-part WBC differentials
- Certiﬁcate of Analysis includes donor information and cell count/purity for all products
- Direct access to our Scientists via their hotline
- Hassle-free ordering and delivery
HemaCare also supports the
advancement of Cell Therapy,
as published in the Journal of Cell Therapy.