We Need You!
Biotechnology and academic institutions worldwide are researching the cells of the human blood system to find new ways to treat and cure disease, such as various cancers, diabetes, HIV, among others. In order to perform these studies, a reliable source of human-derived biological products is needed. HemaCare supports researchers’ activities by maintaining a large, constant, and diverse donor pool!
HemaCare compensates donors as a thank you for the time spent donating. Compensation is based on what product was donated, the volume, and how it is collected. To get specific compensation rates, please contact us as the rates vary for each donation.
- Be in good health and feeling well
- Weigh at least 110 lbs.
- Be at least 18 years old
- I signed up to join your donor pool. What now?
- What are the qualification requirements to donate blood or bone marrow?
- Can I be paid for donating for research?
- How will my blood or bone marrow be used?
- I am taking certain medications, can I still donate?